Elder Harris, Portia and Gordella

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dear Mom,

Haha, people are funny. I'm in America! LET'S SUE! Well I'm glad you were able to deal out justice to pathetic people.

I'm stuck here in Asuoyeboah but we need to leave soon but that is OK, we'll be talking in a few days.

Yesterday we all took a horrible trip up to Sunyani for a Christmas gathering. The gathering itself was pretty sweet but this whole weekend has been frustrating due to our well beloved Zone Leaders. The hard thing was getting like 40 missionaries all the way to sunyani on public transportation the week before christmas. Overall we had fun though.

We have been given 5 extra cedi's in our sub this week to feed a family again. We aren't sure what we're going to do but it should be cool. I loved last Christmas last year but I don't really have any friends like Sister Yeah here in Abuakwa. We were thinking bout buying toffee(candy) for the whole branch but we shall see.

I'll be calling this week at sometime to set things up and get numbers (like grandma). I have the credit already so don't worry about that. I'm not sure which day I'll call yet but we will talk.

I'm tired right now and feeling a bit burned but that is all part of this. Such burning can be a good thing for sure.

Well, I'm going to go hitchhike back to abuakwa. I've hitchhiked a lot since getting here! One of these days someone's gonna pull a gun on me and Elder Rogers!!! haha, jk THIS IS GHANA!! Everyone else is at war in Africa but ghana is sweet!

I love you all!
Elder DaggerTawd (this is a new one - haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment