Elder Harris, Portia and Gordella

Monday, July 4, 2011

What Goes Up Must Come Down

What goes up must come down.

Don't ask me why but this weekend has been pretty challenging. I know this will drive you crazy but I'm not going to tell you why. Ill just say that I got something that has been floating around and I've been out.

I sure hope the the Shulz's are somewhat cool. Right now I'm really afraid because of the crazy dreams I've had. In one of them a bunch of us were seated around a large metallic table in a square room. In walked President and Sister Shulz but they were crazy looking. President Shulz was big and round and had pointy feat which he used to twirl around the table and sing in a loud booming voice. I don't remember Sister Shulz but I do know she was crazy too. I'm not nervous at all so I don't know what has given me these dreams.

OK I'm sick!! I said it. I can't keep it in, lol. I got this bug that includes a monster cough, loss of appetite and some small fever. My head is pounding right now but at least I feel warm. I wore my suit coat to P-Day and was freezing my butt off in the restaurant we went to to celebrate the Fourth. I'm having a hard time remembering anything else that happened during the week.

We meet the new mission president on Wednesday for our first interview. Transfers will happen next Monday.

I usually use Sunscreen everyday but it doesn't stay on very well. I can't carry it around but I try to use it.

I'm glad you got my letter!

I once tried to give stuff to kids in Achiese. They spread the news and the next I knew I had a lot of little kids at my apartment door asking me for stuff. The one kid I'd give something too would look at me, point to the thing I gave him, and then point to all the other kids. We did give the balloons to some kids though in the end. They popped them in about five minutes.

I'm ready to go home now. Sorry for the crappy email. I'm pretty tired and I need some rest. I'm glad your weekend was awesome! Mine was too despite the crud, lol.

Loves, xoxoxo
Elder Harris

I'm on a roll
I'm on a roll
This time
I feel my luck could change
Kill me Sarah, Kill me again
With love
It's gonna be a glorious day

Pull me out
Of the aircrash
Pull me out
Of the Lake
Cause I'm your superhero
And we are standing on the edge

The head of state
Has called for me
By name
But I don't have time for him
It's gonna be a glorious day
I feel my luck could change

Pull me out
Of the air crash
Pull me out
Of the Lake
Cause I'm you superhero
We are standing on the edge

Lucky-Radiohead

You should look this song up in my behalf please!

I wuv you! Don't worry about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment