Elder Harris, Portia and Gordella

Monday, January 18, 2010

LETTER FROM ELDER AKOKI (Andrew's companion)

Hi,
This is Elder Akoki, Iam the one who is babysitting Elder Harris, sorry who is training him. I receive the Christmas gift, Iam so so happy. You realize my greatest Musical dream. I will now ennjoy conducting with a baton and also singing in spanish who will be the third language that I am going to learn. My companion is doing very very well. He is very cool, amd willling to learn. Iam sure He would be the Best companion in my mission. We understand each other so much and we have a lot of fun. Iam pretty sure I will get transfert the next time but I dont to go because I really enjoy my companion. In one word He is a good Kid, He is powerful, which means that He is from powerful parents. You have done a great job 4 having taking care of Him, you should not worry right now Its my turn to take care of him. He is in good hands. May God bless you and your family.BYe. We shall meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment