Elder Harris, Portia and Gordella

Monday, February 7, 2011

Dear Family!

Elder Darrow is now with Elder Holmes. I don't know him all that well but supposedly he is a super cool dude. He's enjoying with Holmes but I'm told they both goad each other into spending money alot.

It has been a pretty big change but only for the better. I'm in a really relaxed, semi village area. I haven't seen the ocean since I came but I can sense it in the air. There's also a sweet breeze that blows all day long. Elder Haderlie is my companion and he is from Wyoming. I really couldn't ask for a better companion.

Today we had a pretty boring P-day. We played volleyball for about twenty minutes and then went to a music shop.

Our baptism went all right except for the fact that nobody but missionaries came and one candidate didn't show up. Sister Portia was able to get baptized and confirmed though and it was sweet. She is only sixteen but she is really smart and I know she will be a valuable instrument in the lord's hands. I sent a picture of her.

I'm not gonna lie. This area is a little bit more boring then the last one. The highlight of the week besides the baptism was when Elder Dodd, Hadderlie and I taught the primary Popcorn popping on the Apricot Tree. We couldn't remember all the signs so we just made them up as we went. They loved it.

Emmanuel in Kumasi got baptized this week too. He's working on his sister Juliet but she will have a hard time leaving her singing disdang at her other churches. Elder Rogers will keep me updated.

There's a bunch of American's here in the cafe I'm at. I hope everybody doesn't sound like they do. They sound so stupid! Everyone of them!

Well I'm going to leave you with that for today. I miss you all. I miss murphy too. Thanks so much for the package!

Love Elder Harris

Come on, Come on
You think you drive me crazy, well

Come on, Come on
You and whose army
You and your cronies

Come on, Come on
Holy Roman empire

Come on if you think
Come on if you think
You can take us all
You can take us all

You and whose army
You and your cronies

You forget so easy
We ride tonight
We ride tonight
Ghost horses
Ghost horses

We ride tonight
We ride tonight
Ghost horses
Ghost horses
Ghost horses

You and Whose Army Radiohead

No comments:

Post a Comment