Elder Harris, Portia and Gordella

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

UPDATED TRANSFER NEWS

Dear Mother,

I just want you to know that I'm going to Asin foso and Elder Lehr is going to Praso. My new companion is supposed to be a really cool Ghanaian. He's MTs with Elder Lehr. I'll be leaving tomorrow around twelve two days after finding out. We don't get to bear testimony in sacrament meeting before going and we barely get to say to goodbye to anybody. We visited Sister Yaa today and that was about it. Its a sad thing but awesome thing at the same time. I'm oft to a new adventure. Foso isn't as bad as praso but its worse than Kumasi by far. Its funny cause I was just beginning to feel at home. This transfer is just what I need to get jump started in the work. The goal should be a lot easier there and I'm a junior companion in a new area where no one speaks english which is sweet, lol.

Well you don't have to worry about me! Things are gonna be awesome there just like they are awesome here. Except this time the work will actually progress! Going with Elder Lehr is probably the best part of this. We will be in the same Zone and will see each other a lot. I'll also get to see Elder Pinnell and others too. By the way I just thought it was funny that Elder Adjeifio and Elder Akoki will now be zone leaders together! Thats a bizarre twist!

Well that's all for now! Don't talk to girls on your mission! You get sent bad places...jk;)

Love Elder Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment