Elder Harris, Portia and Gordella

Monday, August 23, 2010

Ornery as ever - Good to see nothing has changed ; )

Hello!

Yeah it's been two whole weeks and I promise it's been harder for me
then for you. Last week we went to Praso River and afterwards Elder
Buah wasn't feeling well so we just went home.

This has been one heck of a day. It was both really fun and sucky at
the same time. Today we had a big football tourny at Cape with 4 zones
and Fosu place 2nd. It was really fun and I feel amazingly beat up.
Afterwards though we find out that our zone leaders forgot our
subsistence in fosu so we had to drive all the way there to pick it
up. Well since they already had their sub, the people who were
supposed to meet us and let us into their apartment stayed in cape to,
"print pictures, and shop." What freaking tools. I won't tell all the
details from this freaking day but I will say that I've been more
angry today then on my whole mission. I don't have much time now to
type and your very lucky your getting an email today.

Transfers were big around the mission but Acheise is still the same
(poor elder buah). It's going to be tough but It will work out. I
won't be surprized to be training next transfer If I don't get
transfered to Sunyani which opens up next month or so.

I'm rushing now:(

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!! You're the very best Mom a guy could ask for!
I hope you have a nice day without me (It will be hard;)). My b-day
was lame. I celebrated with light out and failed appointments! Just
know that I love you and miss you very much! Have fun!!

E,W, and Fire!!! I am freaking jealous!

I love you ! sorry about this whole mess:( tell jeremy that I will
write back to his email next week.

BYE BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment