Elder Harris, Portia and Gordella

Monday, March 29, 2010

LETTER FROM ELDER HARRIS'S COMPANION ELDER EKAETTE

indeed iam with much pleasure and gratitud to email you this week, how are you and your ? i hop all is well, iam so excited to be with your son ,Elder Harris is a nice missionary i love staying with him as a companionship, realy when i received my transfer from my formar area i was thinking about the next companion that am going to have, i have a chance again to have a good companion, he is very kindly to me, he love me and i also love him too, he can teach very well and i learn alot from him.Well i will like to introduce myself to you , l will like to start with my name, my name is NTIENSE NTIENSE EKAETTE but now i use my surname which is ELDER EKAETTE iam from Nigeria, Akwa Ibom State, Iam the inborn of the church. also i am 20years old boy. iam very happy for this opportunity that i have to be one of the full time missionary in cape coast mission , i know that sacrifice always bring forth the blessing i know we will be blessed for this work. i wish you happy easter and your family thank you , please give my regard to your family and Elder harris Friends see you next week monday buy. yours faithfully ELDER EKAETTE

No comments:

Post a Comment